Sunday, October 9, 2011

ABC's, just for fun.

my ABC's. 

Age: 34
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the toilet and taking out the garbage. Was I suppose to only pick one?
Dogs: I grew up with a black mutt, who my father named Bubba.  Then I had my beloved Chihuahua, named Cinnamon.  She lived 15 long years, and now we have Ozmond Bigglesworth.  He is a puggle and is awesome!
Essential start of your day: My hubby comes and grabs Max every morning at 7:00am and gives me two hours of extra sleep.  Then I awake to breakfast made for me, usually my favorite, blueberry pancakes.
Favorite color: Black, that's a color right?
Gold or silver: I used to love gold, then I was strictly a silver girl.  Now I have come to a happy place where I like both.
Height: 4'11 and a half
Instruments I play (or have played): I played the violin when I was young.  I attempted guitar, but gave up pretty quickly.
Job title: Clearing of the throat...A mom! Love saying that.
Kids: I guess. :) A darling little boy, Maxwell.
Live: Seattle, WA
Mom's name: Gina, my parents were really creative when naming me.
Nickname: Oh, there are lots. Bong, Bongy, Peanut, Beaner, Rama, Booger
Overnight hospital stays: C-Section. Two nights.
Pet peeve: Any noise that comes from the mouth.  I am working on being tolerant :), I am.
Quote from a movie: "Who's it late for" "We will always go out dancing", "Hello Lover" (from a sitcom), and too many others that escape me now.
Right or left handed: Choose the RIGHT!
Siblings: None by blood, but two by choice :)
Time you wake up: hmmmm, hard to say when I am up every few hours with my boy.
Underwear: Yes, please.
Vegetables you dislike: beets
What makes you run late: poopy or wet diapers.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth.
Yummy food you make: I'm working on that lately.  I make a decent lemongrass chicken, enchiladas, pasta bakes, and usually anything that comes in a bag or box.
Zoo animal: I like sea otters.  I haven't gone to the zoo much so I am sort of at a loss, but I have a feeling that will change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment