Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chester

So since Max was born I have been on the hunt for a special toy or blanket for him.  Something that will bring him comfort and smiles.  I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I knew I would recognize it as soon as I saw it.  I've been at a few toy stores and have come across some real cute stuffed animals.  I'd pick them up, no-this one is too soft, or too rough etc.  But while we were in Orange County, I came across Liam's stuff animal.  His name was Brown Bear.  At that moment I knew that I had to have one for Max.  So we made the trek to Build-a-Bear.  For those who don't know, its a cute little store that lets you, well, build a bear.  We went inside, found the outside of the bear we wanted, and began the process of building Chester.  We got to fill Chester with two hearts, from his mom and dad, filled with our love and wishes.  I know cheesy, but so cute.

Picture from Google

Filling the bear with soft stuffing

Mom giving Chester an "air" bath

And tada, Chester was born. And the rest is history.


Keep and eye out for Chester, he is known for making appearances here and there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love Chester.....he's the perfect fit for baby Max!!! I'm loving all the pics of him! Better think about getting a second one....just in case...and rotate them every now and then.

    ReplyDelete