Thursday, May 31, 2012

My little bean is now 11 months old.  I know I always say this, but he is changing so much and so fast.  He is walking all over the place, except of course when I want him to.  He chases Ozzie around, pushes his truck all over and goes in and out of rooms with out a problem.  He is now starting to climb furniture (not happy about that) I foresee some accidents in our future.

He continues to eat everything I place in front of him, however now I can see a pause.  I think he is wondering what I am giving him and where the sweet stuff is.  He is starting to take food out of his mouth, and my thought was he didn't like it but then he puts it back in. Go figure.

He is snuggling more and more.  He walks over to me and gives me a big hug.  I am trying to teach him "kisses" but as of yet, I am just laying them on him.

Sadly, he isn't sleeping through the night yet, and I am eagerly awaiting that blissful day.  However, that day has yet to arrive.

He continues to love the water.  We bought him a little plastic pool that I can't wait to try out (pictures to come)

I could go on and on.......he is the love of my life.  I often stop and stare at him in total amazement.





No comments:

Post a Comment