Thursday, July 12, 2012

Is that you body? It's me, Gina

I am sure you have noticed how your body has changed since pooping that lil monster out?  Some, like my friend Dawn look fantastic ( Jerk :} ) maybe even better than before her TWO monsters.  And some, gained some cuppage (also a jerk, and yes, cuppage is a real word).  Myself however, its been a little love/hate.  One, my cesarean scar bugs.  I know, I've seen the pictures out there that say "love your stripes" or "battle scars" you've earned them. And I have, I just don't particularly like looking at them.  Two, my boobs.  Sorry dad.  But seriously, their sad.  Not much I can do about it, I just wanted to vent and get it off my chest. HA!!!

But as someone who has always been weight conscious, I have to admit that for the first time in like ever I am happy with my overall weight and strength.  Boot camp has help and probably feeding my monster too.  But it is liberating to not always think about my weight, or pooch or whatever.  I hope this mind set stays awhile.

Speaking of Boot Camp, I had my first Seattle class this week.  It was good.  We meet in Alki in West Seattle and you can't ask for better scenery.  This class was a little more intense that I am used to, but I guess that's good since I am not putting down the fork any time soon.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment