Monday, October 29, 2012

16 months....

oh vey......time. It stops for no one.

My little monster is now 16 months.  Almost a year and a half, which means he almost two.  Which then means he is almost a teenager! AHHHHHHHH

He says Mama, Dada, Obbie (which is for Ozzie our puggle, and apparently anything else that is furry),  choo choo and car.  He is also saying bye bye and is waving.  So freakin' cute!!

He is starting to dance now and I only hope there is more to come.  Right now he just spins in a circle till he falls down.

He still gives kisses but is a little more selective in his frequency.  He also gives out hi-fives.  I love that!

I look this picture the other day as I went to check in on him after I put him down for his nap.  He is surrounded by his favorite things.  His Brown Bear book, which he makes us read every night, usually more than once.  His limo hot wheel car that I picked up at an antique store.  I thought it was fitting since the hubby aways says a stretched 80's limo will be Max's first car, and Q his favorite furry friend.  It is the first stuffed animal he has taken too.

I love moments like this.....




No comments:

Post a Comment