Monday, October 22, 2012

Laughing/crying out Loud....




This picture is too funny. I suppose because its so true. I knew pregnancy and nursing were going to change my body.  And I think I prepared for it the best way I knew how.  But I guess you can't really prepare for everything.

I miss my boobs.

Not that I had a lot to work with in the first place.  But they were there, and they were mine.  Now....well now they are sad.  Seriously, I think I hear them crying some times.

Enhancement has crossed my mind.  Even though I know its silly.  Plus I know I would never hear the end of it from my friends.  "Whatcha go and do that for?" "You are not your breasts!"  I know all this, but it doesn't change the fact that I am mourning their loss.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Ain't vanity a bitch......

~mama





2 comments:

  1. I was totally shocked and sadden by the loss after J! They shrunk and dropped. No Bueno. Oh the things we go through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just LOL'd..I didnt have much to work with either..and now they are still not mine (nor my husbands - which he is still sad about)..oh well..

    ReplyDelete