Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Click click click

Today I made it up in my mind that I was going to get some candid shots of my monster....damn it.  Now we all know how freakin' hard it is to get good shots of our Tasmanian toddlers, but I was determined!

It totally went better than I thought.  I picked a park close to our hood that had some decent leave coverage.  And just my luck, the monster passed out about 10 minutes in to the drive. At first I thought that my plans had been foiled.  But I wasn't going to give up so easy.  I pulled him from his cozy car seat and to my surprise he kept on sleeping.  So I grabbed a blanket, laid him down on it and snapped away.

He woke after about 10 minutes and so we walked around a bit.

Turned out to be a great day for a photo shoot!





















Here's a little blast from the past. 
November 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment