Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kindermusik


Research suggests that music is the only thing that stimulates all areas of the brain simultaneously. 

 I sing Max two bed time songs a night....who knew I was doing such a good deed.  Could my awful singing actually be creating a baby genius?

I seriously doubt my singing is having a positive effect on him.  Most likely it is stunting his cognitive development, or scaring him emotionally. But heres hoping!

 Thank god for Kindermusik.  Maybe it can reverse some of the damage I may have done.

We were going every Monday in Cali and will probably pick it up when we return.  So far, so good.  Its nice to have the kiddies play and for us adults to get in some social time too.

If only there was wine available!

Look how cute we all are!


No comments:

Post a Comment