Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pin Pin Pinning!


Have you seen these little beauties floating around pinterest?  Did you think, hey those look easy.  I can do that!  Well I did, and I did!

They were scrumptious little things, and very cute.  I might add a little more cheese next time.  You can never go wrong with that.

recipe: pinterest



These too caught my eye.  I love the presentation.  Great for a party! AND very yummy!


source: pinterest
Homemade Fruit Tart 1 sm package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough, 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened, 1 lg container cool whip, 4 cups of fruit. Cook sugar cookie dough either as 1 large pizza, small cups or small cookies at 350. Do not over cook. Whip cream cheese, add cool whip. Mix until smooth. Place in Ziploc bag, cut off tip, pipe frosting. Decorate with fruit

Max and Stella enjoying our snacks afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment