Friday, December 7, 2012

poor sicky

There is nothing sadder than a sick baby.  Max woke up at three in the morning on Monday burning up. After three days of fever, it finally subsided.  However, his evil twin irritability decided to stay awhile longer.  Our neighbor friend has the dreaded Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease.  Heard of it?  What an awful, awful illness.  Poor things.  Anyways, my thoughts were that Max contracted that since it is highly contagious.  Except there is no physical evidence yet? No bumps, no blisters.  But today, I am starting to believe it is HFM, because he won't eat anything that irritates his throat.  Only grapes, and yogurt. So sad.  Cause I can tell he is hungry.  I tried to give him avocados today and he tried to eat it but then ended up screeching in pain. 

NO BUENO!

I hate seeing him this way.
  I sure how this blows over soon.  Mama is in sure need of a good night sleep.



1 comment: