Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stella and Dot

I am sure you all have heard of this brand right? Stella and Dot.  Super cute accessory line.  I had heard of parties in passing but had yet to attend one.  That was until I was approached at a play date I was having.  She came up, introduced herself and quicky apologized for being annoying (which she wasn't, props to her for being asseritve)......and handed me a Stella and Dot card and mentioned that she did parties if I was interested.  Well I am always looking for a reason to throw a party, drink wine and see my girls. Win Win!

SO that took place this weekend as well.

If I wasn't so frantic buzzing all over the party I might have taken some pictures.  But sadly, I did not.  I did however reach into my pinterest goodie bag and made some appetizers that had caught my eye.

source: pinterest
source: pinterest
I of course tweeked these recipes a bit, but they are pretty close to the original.  Yummy, easy, and great presentation!

All my lovely girlfriends spent a pant load on jewelry, which in turn gave me a hefty credit.  I bought the one necklace I had my eye one.

What do you think.....
Stella and Dot


Although I have party anxiety, (who will come? Will they have fun? etc etc) in the end, I am glad I did it.  I enjoy prepping the food, buying the wine and chatting with my friends.  Doesn't get better than that.

BTW I am still full.  I think I ate my weight in Brie Bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment