Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ever have one of those days?



You know those days, right?  Where you have nothing in your closet, and you have been gifted two new pimples on your face, your hair is lack luster and has been so since giving birth, and since the winter you have put on enough weight to make all the clothes you don't have fit too tight!

Ugh.  Hate these days.  And I feel silly for complaining about such trivial bullshit, but damn, it can be a mind suck some times.  I swear my inner dialog can be so negative.  She's a bully and quite frankly bitchy.  I've tried all the positive affirmations and stuff, but it doesn't really help when your muffin top is fighting for air.  I don't care how many times you tell your self in the mirror how awesome you are, the muffin top doesn't lie.

What do I do to combat this?  Beside bury my head in the sand with Kit Kat bar?  Well, I try to tell myself that this too will pass, and I tell myself to stop eating crap that comes in packaging that doesn't ever expire.

So March is being renamed; March Madness.  Time to get off the pity wagon and back on the healthy wagon.  I am finally starting to feel less sick and think in about a week I can restart Baby Boot Camp.  I feel so much better when I get out an exercise.  I am also going to start drinking "green juice" everyday.  I do believe in the power of juicing.  It's wonderful and produces amazing results.  Look into it if you haven't already.  And I am slowly trying to eliminate ultra processed foods from my diet.  MSG, fillers, salts need to be at a minimum.  Not to say I won't indulge in Pho and ramen from time to time, but, you get what I mean.

I am looking forward to March Madness.  Why wait till March, March fourth to be exact?  Well like any good procrastinator, we like to set a future date for "getting things done".  I like starting things on a Monday, or the first of the month.  It feels like I am setting myself up for success.  Or, it just sounds good.  Either way, wish me luck.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment