Friday, April 26, 2013

Currently {a link up}

I must first preface this post with saying, I'm really not feeling all that bloggy lately. Not too sure why either. Maybe it's because I don't have a proper computer here in California and blogging from my iPad is just so anti-climatic. Anyways, I will struggle through it. Unless I want an earful from my father, my most beloved follower.

So you know the deal, I link up at www.hatvestingkale.blogspot.com for my themes. Do check her out.

Eating-we as a family are eating tons better. I juice almost daily for the hubby and I and he reports having lots and lots of energy. Max is eating pant loads of fruit still. He is also loving toast for breakfast. He often asks me for it. "Toes", "toes".

Drinking- Coffee, smoothies, and a cocktail. In that order. I should probably slip more water into that mix. Max is still devouring his milk.

Wishing-that more of my girlfriends lived in Cali. But equally as thankful for the friends I have made here. Max is wishing for a backyard. Or wait, that's my wish!

Loving-California. But not that lack of homes for sale. Finally we are ready to pull the trigger and buy a home here, and nothing. No stinkin inventory! I am also loving how Max's attitude has flipped back to the sweet toddler I know. I think Max is loving the ability to play in the water here and going on bike rides with the hubby and I.











No comments:

Post a Comment