Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Barre3


The other day I googled gyms with daycare and this popped up.  I had taken a Barre class before and liked it.  However, I couldn't justify finding a sitter for the monster just so I could take a class.
And then suddenly the clouds parted and a soft voice rang over me (or from my google search) that told me, "muffin tops are a thing of the past, come, come and join us.  So I did.  I LOVE IT! It is a kick ass work out that literally has your muscles shaking (which is the goal). It is so clean and light, the employees are so nice and most importantly Max loves the daycare room.  And an added bonus, all the instructors are gorgeous. It helps with the motivation.  An oddly enough it doesn't make me want to crawl in a hole and critique my own thighs.

I copied this from another blog because I am to lazy to do so... But read it.  It's a good description.  I recommend you google this too, and hopefully there is one in your area.

Barre3 helps to balance, strengthen and lengthen the body with moves inspired by ballet, yoga and pilates. sadie lincoln, barre3 founder, works closely with a team of experts including yogis, professional dancers, doctors, and athletes to craft highly efficient workouts. Focusing on a unique combination of dynamic movement and isometric holds, the sequences work strategically to transform the body and develop long term postural benefits.


google image

google image

No comments:

Post a Comment