Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Life

Stockton has been treating us pretty well so far. I can't believe it's been three weeks already. Damn! So far, we have worked out a really nice schedule. The hubs has been getting up extra early and is finishing work by three. This is so nice because we actually have time to spend together instead of a mad rush to get dinner on the table, Max in the bath and then to bed. Now we are able to hang, go for walks and work on the house for a few hours before I start preparing dinner. 

The boxes in our garden are finally ready for me to start planting. I'm a little overwhelmed since I've never done it before. The boxes are so grand and lovely.  I hope they don't end up housing dead plants.

The next few months are going to pass by in a blur. I just know it.  This week, my Bestie and her hubby are visiting, then I'm off to Sonoma for my sisters 40th Birthday. And this is just April. May and June are already filled as well.

Can complain! We are so truly fortunate. I can't imagine life any other way!

Taking a spin around the block.

Bought from Costco! Love me some Peonies.
From my yard

I really shouldn't brag, but can you believe this weather!
Finally hanging the TV, but now the hub needs to build a frame around it. I think the end result will look pretty fantastic.

Chilling in his car seat, eating cheese like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment