Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Currenlty {a link up}


Currently-

You know the drill.  I follow Harvesting Kale to link up to what people are up to, currently.

This weeks themes;
Calling, Loving, Eating, Riding, and Wishing.


This week I have been calling the fall goddesses to come forth and bring her beauty.  The energy in the air is magnetic.  And unlike spring that represents rebirth, fall sort of brings reflection.  I have always been drawn to reflection.  Looking at what has transpired.  What joys I had experienced and what things I may want to stray away from.  Things I can do better, and things I need to do more often.  Max has been calling for everyone.  His mouth is moving a million miles a minute.  I can remember wanting him to talk so badly.  Now I am looking forward to a little silence. The grass is always greener.....

I am falling more in love with Max, if that is possible.  I am loving his conversational skills. (although not ALL the time, non stop)  Not just with me.  But in his pretend play.  Or more so, what others tell me he said when I was gone.  Like the other day school came up and Max told my friends that his school is "really expensive".  What?  I mean, how does he even know what that word means?  And his school isn't expensive.  Rather, its super affordable.
~Also I have my first paid photographer gig in October! I LOVE taking pictures.
Max is loving all legos and mini lego movies on YouTube.

We have been indulging a little more in comfort food.  We are eating pastas, curries, and soups.  Well I have been eating that.  Max sticks to his favorites.  PB&J.

We have been riding around in all sorts of things.  Airplanes, cars, trams, vans and foot.  We however aren't riding our bikes as the weather is changing and its too wet out side

Wishing.....Max is probably wishing for more toys and less time-outs.  As for me, that is a loaded question.  I'll keep it easy and just make a list.
  • Fertility
  • A easy last week of pregnancy and gentle birth for my Bestie
  • Health for my family
  • feel my feelings
  • confidence
  • patience
  • love
  • 10 pounds to melt away (effortlessly, thank you)
  • chips and dip
  • naps.
Ha. I could go on and on!

Plane ride with "Q" in tow
think we may know what he wants to be for Halloween
caught in the act

Besties nursery is the sweetest


No comments:

Post a Comment